WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking to appoint an Operations Manager to join our innovative team. The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant learning community.
As Operations Manager you should have proven experience of operational management in all aspects of business services, including finance, personnel, facilities and premises management, school administration, catering, ICT services and Health and Safety.
You will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team and will work closely with the Headteacher to ensure the academy’s budget and resources are used in the most efficient way.
First class communication skills are essential, as well as a good understanding of academy roles and responsibilities. Your ability to work collaboratively and constructively with a wide range of personnel as well as members of the governing body will be key.
We are looking for an outstanding Operations Manager with:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to lead teams of staff
- The ability to oversee financial procedures
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Proven IT skills
- Has the ability to lead and quality assure the delivery of HR functions, finance, facilities management including premises, ICT and catering
WHAT WE OFFER
The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant learning community with national award-winning credentials. The Trust works collaboratively with leaders to ensure our CORE Values are promoted, embodied, and celebrated by all the staff and children in our schools. You will:
- be given the opportunity to engage with cross-trust activities that connect students and staff to their wider family of schools/peers across the city. This includes programmes such as the award-winning Echo Eternal Holocaust memorial arts initiative, The Great Get Together and The COREus Choir
- be provided with a provision of support and training to foster a positive culture of wellbeing for all students and staff
We place a strong emphasis on supporting and encouraging personal development, which includes:
- a CPD strategy that is designed to support the career aspirations of all staff to help them realise their potential.
- access to experienced mentors who have a strong track record of developing staff
This is an exciting time to join the trust. We are about to embark on the next phase of our evolution as an outward facing, forward thinking family of schools guided by a vision underpinned by optimism, ambition and oneness.