An opportunity has arisen for a Curriculum Leader of Humanities. This position requires the following:
- The ability to lead an enthusiastic and hardworking department
- The organisation and management skills required to support an efficient and effective team
- The ability to consistently teach high quality lessons in key stages 3 and 4
- Confidence to be innovative and creative in the classroom
- The determination to drive rapid student progress across a full range of abilities
- A passion for Humanities and ability to motivate and enthuse students to learn
- A team player who wants to contribute to broader life at JQA
- Personal ambition and the desire to develop as a professional
- An excellent role model for our students
For further information, an informal discussion, or to arrange a School visit please contact Ms Samantha Hibbs on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this role please submit your CORE application form, and any supporting documents, to: email@example.com by 02/01/2021 Only those applicants submitting a CORE Education Trust Application Form will be considered. Please note that we do not accept CV’s.